Tuesday 16 October 2012

Feedback



After this feedback i felt proud to know that my research and planning was meeting the teachers expectations. After having a comment about starting regular production posts i will be sure to expand and create more journal posts after every lesson to show the changes and discussions that take place within the group. The comment about changing the way I could present how I analyse previous music videos has inspired me to not change what I have already done but analyse more videos in order to show the progress of how that i am trying different things and to be able to really communicate my thoughts and feelings. I will begin to experiment with different blog tools and i do agree it is not very varied at the moment and I would like my blog to be as presentable and interesting as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment